This is the first part of the series discussing OpsWorks. This is being discussed:
* Discuss the basics of AWS OpsWorks.
* Create an OpsWorks stack.
* Deploy a template app.
You can read the entire article here:http://resources.intenseschool.com/amazon-aws-understanding-opsworks-part-i/
The following two tabs change content below.
Paris ARAU is a networking professional with strong background on routing and switching technologies. He is a holder of CCIE R&S and dual JNCIE(SP and ENT). The day to day work allows him to dive deeply in networking technologies. Part of the continuously training, he is focusing on Software Defined Network and cloud computing.
Latest posts by Paris ARAU (see all)
- Junos Fusion – Part II – Configuration, Administration and Operation - 16 July 2018
- Junos Fusion – Part I – Overview, Components, Ports and Software - 11 July 2018
- Vagrant – Part IV – Network topology using Juniper and Cumulus - 26 April 2018
- Vagrant – Part III – Networking and Multimachine - 24 April 2018
- Channelizing interfaces on QFX5200 - 20 April 2018