AWS launched today a new Region in Europe, in Frankfurt, Germany. This is the second Region in EU, after the one from Ireland.
The new Region has two Availability Zones(AZ).
The new Frankfurt Region supports Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and related services including Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud, Auto Scaling, and Elastic Load Balancing, but also most of the other services available in other Regions.
There are also three edge locations for AWS Route 53 and AWS CloudFront.
Latest posts by Paris ARAU (see all)
- Junos Fusion – Part IV – Satellite policies and uplink failure detection - 30 July 2018
- Junos Fusion – Part III – Satellite commands and traffic forwarding - 16 July 2018
- Junos Fusion – Part II – Configuration, Administration and Operation - 16 July 2018
- Junos Fusion – Part I – Overview, Components, Ports and Software - 11 July 2018
- Vagrant – Part IV – Network topology using Juniper and Cumulus - 26 April 2018