This is the second part of the series discussing the AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell.
This part will show you how to:
- List, launch and terminate EC2 indtances.
- List S3 buckets, create, delete S3 buckets.
- Copy objects to and from S3 buckets and delete objects.
You can read the entire article here: http://resources.intenseschool.com/amazon-aws-understanding-aws-tools-for-windows-powershell-part-ii/
Latest posts by Paris ARAU (see all)
- Junos Fusion – Part IV – Satellite policies and uplink failure detection - 30 July 2018
- Junos Fusion – Part III – Satellite commands and traffic forwarding - 16 July 2018
- Junos Fusion – Part II – Configuration, Administration and Operation - 16 July 2018
- Junos Fusion – Part I – Overview, Components, Ports and Software - 11 July 2018
- Vagrant – Part IV – Network topology using Juniper and Cumulus - 26 April 2018