This is the last part of the series Amazon AWS – Understanding EC2 storage.
These are the topics discussed in this part:
- * Introductory information about AMIs
- * Create an Amazon EBS-Backed Linux AMI
- * Launch an instance from the AMI
You can read it here: http://resources.intenseschool.com/amazon-aws-understanding-ec2-storage-part-iv/
The following two tabs change content below.
Paris ARAU is a networking professional with strong background on routing and switching technologies. He is a holder of CCIE R&S and dual JNCIE(SP and ENT). The day to day work allows him to dive deeply in networking technologies. Part of the continuously training, he is focusing on Software Defined Network and cloud computing.
Latest posts by Paris ARAU (see all)
- Junos Fusion – Part IV – Satellite policies and uplink failure detection - 30 July 2018
- Junos Fusion – Part III – Satellite commands and traffic forwarding - 16 July 2018
- Junos Fusion – Part II – Configuration, Administration and Operation - 16 July 2018
- Junos Fusion – Part I – Overview, Components, Ports and Software - 11 July 2018
- Vagrant – Part IV – Network topology using Juniper and Cumulus - 26 April 2018