Recently I was asked to create labs using Cisco Packet Tracer for CCNA students.
This one is the first and it’s about OSPF.
You can download the lab from this link:
Use this link to get more information about CCNA training available at Intenseschool: http://www.intenseschool.com/boot_camp/cisco/ccna
Latest posts by Paris ARAU (see all)
- Junos Fusion – Part IV – Satellite policies and uplink failure detection - 30 July 2018
- Junos Fusion – Part III – Satellite commands and traffic forwarding - 16 July 2018
- Junos Fusion – Part II – Configuration, Administration and Operation - 16 July 2018
- Junos Fusion – Part I – Overview, Components, Ports and Software - 11 July 2018
- Vagrant – Part IV – Network topology using Juniper and Cumulus - 26 April 2018