Recently I started to write articles for CCNA students regarding various topics needed to pass the exam.
The last article is part of two article series dealing with OSPF areas.
This is the link to the article at Intenseschool website.
The company is involved in IT training and certification with multiple software/hardware vendors like Microsoft, Vmware, Cisco.
Latest posts by Paris ARAU (see all)
- Junos Fusion – Part IV – Satellite policies and uplink failure detection - 30 July 2018
- Junos Fusion – Part III – Satellite commands and traffic forwarding - 16 July 2018
- Junos Fusion – Part II – Configuration, Administration and Operation - 16 July 2018
- Junos Fusion – Part I – Overview, Components, Ports and Software - 11 July 2018
- Vagrant – Part IV – Network topology using Juniper and Cumulus - 26 April 2018