This is the first part of the series discussing OpsWorks. This is being discussed:
* Discuss the basics of AWS OpsWorks.
* Create an OpsWorks stack.
* Deploy a template app.
You can read the entire article here:http://resources.intenseschool.com/amazon-aws-understanding-opsworks-part-i/
The following two tabs change content below.
Paris ARAU is a networking professional with strong background on routing and switching technologies. He is a holder of CCIE R&S and dual JNCIE(SP and ENT). The day to day work allows him to dive deeply in networking technologies. Part of the continuously training, he is focusing on Software Defined Network and cloud computing.
Latest posts by Paris ARAU (see all)
- Statistics for logical child links in aggregated interface on QFX10K - 7 September 2017
- DHCP Relay on EX9200 - 18 July 2017
- OpenNMS to monitor Juniper, Cisco and Linux devices - 26 June 2017
- LibreNMS to monitor Juniper, Cisco and Linux devices - 22 June 2017
- Running a shell script during boot on Junos - 8 June 2017