AWS launched today a new Region in Europe, in Frankfurt, Germany. This is the second Region in EU, after the one from Ireland.
The new Region has two Availability Zones(AZ).
The new Frankfurt Region supports Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and related services including Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud, Auto Scaling, and Elastic Load Balancing, but also most of the other services available in other Regions.
There are also three edge locations for AWS Route 53 and AWS CloudFront.
Latest posts by Paris ARAU (see all)
- Statistics for logical child links in aggregated interface on QFX10K - 7 September 2017
- DHCP Relay on EX9200 - 18 July 2017
- OpenNMS to monitor Juniper, Cisco and Linux devices - 26 June 2017
- LibreNMS to monitor Juniper, Cisco and Linux devices - 22 June 2017
- Running a shell script during boot on Junos - 8 June 2017