This is the second part of the series discussing the AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell.
This part will show you how to:
- List, launch and terminate EC2 indtances.
- List S3 buckets, create, delete S3 buckets.
- Copy objects to and from S3 buckets and delete objects.
You can read the entire article here: http://resources.intenseschool.com/amazon-aws-understanding-aws-tools-for-windows-powershell-part-ii/
Latest posts by Paris ARAU (see all)
- Vagrant – Part IV – Network topology using Juniper and Cumulus - 26 April 2018
- Vagrant – Part III – Networking and Multimachine - 24 April 2018
- Channelizing interfaces on QFX5200 - 20 April 2018
- Vagrant – Part II – Synced Folders, Provisioning - 18 April 2018
- Vagrant – Basics - 3 April 2018