This is the second part of the series discussing the AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell.
This part will show you how to:
- List, launch and terminate EC2 indtances.
- List S3 buckets, create, delete S3 buckets.
- Copy objects to and from S3 buckets and delete objects.
You can read the entire article here: http://resources.intenseschool.com/amazon-aws-understanding-aws-tools-for-windows-powershell-part-ii/
Latest posts by Paris ARAU (see all)
- Statistics for logical child links in aggregated interface on QFX10K - 7 September 2017
- DHCP Relay on EX9200 - 18 July 2017
- OpenNMS to monitor Juniper, Cisco and Linux devices - 26 June 2017
- LibreNMS to monitor Juniper, Cisco and Linux devices - 22 June 2017
- Running a shell script during boot on Junos - 8 June 2017