This is the second part of the series that is covering AWS CLI tool.
The second part will discuss more advanced topics such as how to use AWS CLI to interact with AWS services, specifically with EC2 and S3.
You can read the entire article here: http://resources.intenseschool.com/amazon-aws-understanding-aws-cli-part-ii/
Latest posts by Paris ARAU (see all)
- Vagrant – Part IV – Network topology using Juniper and Cumulus - 26 April 2018
- Vagrant – Part III – Networking and Multimachine - 24 April 2018
- Channelizing interfaces on QFX5200 - 20 April 2018
- Vagrant – Part II – Synced Folders, Provisioning - 18 April 2018
- Vagrant – Basics - 3 April 2018