This is the second part of the series that is covering AWS CLI tool.
The second part will discuss more advanced topics such as how to use AWS CLI to interact with AWS services, specifically with EC2 and S3.
You can read the entire article here: http://resources.intenseschool.com/amazon-aws-understanding-aws-cli-part-ii/
Latest posts by Paris ARAU (see all)
- Statistics for logical child links in aggregated interface on QFX10K - 7 September 2017
- DHCP Relay on EX9200 - 18 July 2017
- OpenNMS to monitor Juniper, Cisco and Linux devices - 26 June 2017
- LibreNMS to monitor Juniper, Cisco and Linux devices - 22 June 2017
- Running a shell script during boot on Junos - 8 June 2017