This is the last part of the series Amazon AWS – Understanding EC2 storage.
These are the topics discussed in this part:
- * Introductory information about AMIs
- * Create an Amazon EBS-Backed Linux AMI
- * Launch an instance from the AMI
You can read it here: http://resources.intenseschool.com/amazon-aws-understanding-ec2-storage-part-iv/
The following two tabs change content below.
Paris ARAU is a networking professional with strong background on routing and switching technologies. He is a holder of CCIE R&S and dual JNCIE(SP and ENT). The day to day work allows him to dive deeply in networking technologies. Part of the continuously training, he is focusing on Software Defined Network and cloud computing.
Latest posts by Paris ARAU (see all)
- Vagrant – Part IV – Network topology using Juniper and Cumulus - 26 April 2018
- Vagrant – Part III – Networking and Multimachine - 24 April 2018
- Channelizing interfaces on QFX5200 - 20 April 2018
- Vagrant – Part II – Synced Folders, Provisioning - 18 April 2018
- Vagrant – Basics - 3 April 2018