This is a Packet Tracer lab that I did for CCNA students.
The lab will show you how to configure some features that Cisco switches have.
You can download the lab from this link:
Use this link to get more information about CCNA training available at Intenseschool: http://www.intenseschool.com/boot_camp/cisco/ccna
Latest posts by Paris ARAU (see all)
- Vagrant – Part IV – Network topology using Juniper and Cumulus - 26 April 2018
- Vagrant – Part III – Networking and Multimachine - 24 April 2018
- Channelizing interfaces on QFX5200 - 20 April 2018
- Vagrant – Part II – Synced Folders, Provisioning - 18 April 2018
- Vagrant – Basics - 3 April 2018