Recently I was asked to create labs using Cisco Packet Tracer for CCNA students.
This one is the first and it’s about OSPF.
You can download the lab from this link:
Use this link to get more information about CCNA training available at Intenseschool: http://www.intenseschool.com/boot_camp/cisco/ccna
Latest posts by Paris ARAU (see all)
- Statistics for logical child links in aggregated interface on QFX10K - 7 September 2017
- DHCP Relay on EX9200 - 18 July 2017
- OpenNMS to monitor Juniper, Cisco and Linux devices - 26 June 2017
- LibreNMS to monitor Juniper, Cisco and Linux devices - 22 June 2017
- Running a shell script during boot on Junos - 8 June 2017