Recently I started to write articles for CCNA students regarding various topics needed to pass the exam.
The last article is part of two article series dealing with OSPF areas.
This is the link to the article at Intenseschool website.
The company is involved in IT training and certification with multiple software/hardware vendors like Microsoft, Vmware, Cisco.
Latest posts by Paris ARAU (see all)
- Statistics for logical child links in aggregated interface on QFX10K - 7 September 2017
- DHCP Relay on EX9200 - 18 July 2017
- OpenNMS to monitor Juniper, Cisco and Linux devices - 26 June 2017
- LibreNMS to monitor Juniper, Cisco and Linux devices - 22 June 2017
- Running a shell script during boot on Junos - 8 June 2017