Recently I started to write articles for CCNA students regarding various topics needed to pass the exam.
The last article is part of two article series dealing with OSPF areas.
This is the link to the article at Intenseschool website.
The company is involved in IT training and certification with multiple software/hardware vendors like Microsoft, Vmware, Cisco.
Latest posts by Paris ARAU (see all)
- Vagrant – Part IV – Network topology using Juniper and Cumulus - 26 April 2018
- Vagrant – Part III – Networking and Multimachine - 24 April 2018
- Channelizing interfaces on QFX5200 - 20 April 2018
- Vagrant – Part II – Synced Folders, Provisioning - 18 April 2018
- Vagrant – Basics - 3 April 2018